VCGI-Juegos

Playing FMII on Epsxe?

Playing FMII on Epsxe?

Mensaje por Yelrah el Sáb Abr 04, 2015 4:42 pm

Hello there, i've been playing FMII for quite some time now and i must say that the emulator that comes with the game is really crappy (at least for me). Is there a way to make the game run on Epsxe? I've already tried loading the "data.iso" on the Epsxe but it gives me the error "ePSXe (error) recompile block too large". Any help would be awesome Smile
Yelrah
Duelista Iniciado
Duelista Iniciado

Cantidad de envíos : 2
Reputación VCGI : 4
Starchips Starchips : 50
Palmarés : -
Chibi-Char :

Re: Playing FMII on Epsxe?

Mensaje por Zetsu el Sáb Abr 04, 2015 5:26 pm

@Yelrah escribió:Hello there, i've been playing FMII for quite some time now and i must say that the emulator that comes with the game is really crappy (at least for me). Is there a way to make the game run on Epsxe? I've already tried loading the "data.iso" on the Epsxe but it gives me the error "ePSXe (error) recompile block too large". Any help would be awesome Smile

Hi! I don´t think so, the only way to run this game is using the emulator PCSXR, Exactly If you use another Emulator like ePsxe you will not run the game.

Zetsu
Duelista Avanzado
Duelista Avanzado

Cantidad de envíos : 282
Reputación VCGI : 347

Mensaje por Yelrah el Sáb Abr 04, 2015 6:19 pm

Seriously? So there isn't any way to convert the file to make it run on the Epsxe or even to play it on a PSP? That's really sad Sad But thanks for your answer Very Happy
Yelrah
Duelista Iniciado
Duelista Iniciado

Cantidad de envíos : 2
Reputación VCGI : 4
Chibi-Char :

Mensaje por GioM el Dom Abr 05, 2015 2:56 pm

@Yelrah escribió:Seriously? So there isn't any way to convert the file to make it run on the Epsxe or even to play it on a PSP? That's really sad Sad But thanks for your answer Very Happy
The game is intended only to be played on PSCX because people can't cheat that way (quicksaves, etc)
GioM
Duelista Conocedor
Duelista Conocedor

Cantidad de envíos : 180
Juego : Yu-Gi-Oh! FM II
Reputación VCGI : 256
Starchips Starchips : 2050
Chibi-Char :

Mensaje por Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado